ABSTRACTS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
The Scientific Programme Committee is pleased to announce that more than 80 high quality abstracts for oral presentations were submitted from across the world by the closing date on 20 April 2018. Each abstract was double-blind peer-reviewed by two reviewers and their feedback and average scores were used to select the final list of presentations. The Abstract Acceptance Letters have already been distributed to the corresponding authors.
The Conference Programme will be finalised by the end of June 2018. All the corresponding authors will be notified of the allocated presentation dates and times by 6 July 2018.
Kindly contact Deidré Cloete (email@example.com) for more information and/or assistance regarding the conference.
We look forward to your participation at the 6IAEE conference.
Scientific Programme Committee
- Chairperson: Prof Nico Nortjé (PhD) – Assistant Professor at the University of Texas (USA) and Research Fellow at the University of the Free State (South Africa)
- Prof Henk ten Have (MD; PhD) – Professor at Duquesne University (USA) and Board member of IAEE
- Prof Bert Gordijn (PhD; PhD) – Professor at Dublin City University (Ireland) and Board member of IAEE
- Prof Colleen Gallagher (PhD) – Professor at the University of Texas (USA)
- Prof Braam Hoffmann (DEd) – Professor at Tshwane University of Technology (South Africa)
- Prof Johan Hattingh (PhD) – Professor at the University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
Presentation Time Allocation
Presenters will be allocated 15 minutes to present their papers, followed by 5 minutes to respond to questions and/or comments from the audience
|Closing Date for Early Bird Registration||Friday, 29 June 2018|
|Confirmation of Abstract Inclusion in Formal Programme||Friday, 6 July 2018|
|Closing Date for Standard (Full) Registration||Friday, 7 September 2018|