IMPORTANT NEWS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS IN SOUTH AFRICA
Healthcare professionals who are registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) will be offered a rare opportunity to obtain a total of thirteen (13) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in respect of Level 1 ethics activities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) purposes during the Conference. Five (5) CEUs are offered for each of Day 1 (3 Oct 2018) and Day 2 (4 Oct 2018), with three (3) CEUs on offer for Day 3 (5 Oct 2018). Formal CPD certificates (hard copy or electronic format) will be issued free of charge at the end of the conference. Kindly ensure that you provide us with your HPCSA-registration number when completing the online conference registration form.
Registration is now closed.
Closing date for Registration: Friday, 7 September 2018
|Early Bird Registration (till 16 July 2018) – ZAR 4 650-00|
|Full Registration (17 July to 7 Sep 2018) – ZAR 5 700-00|
|Early Bird Registration (till 16 July 2018) – ZAR 5 550-00|
|Full Registration (17 July to 7 Sep 2018) – ZAR 6 900-00|
|Early Bird Registration (till 16 July 2018) – ZAR 3 600-00|
|Full Registration (17 July to 7 Sep 2018) – ZAR 4 500-00|
|Delegate Day Package (till 7 Sep 2018) – ZAR 2 500-00 (excludes social functions)|
Excludes 15 % VAT
Click here for current exchange rates
IAEE Members, Non-members and Full-time Student* Registration fees includes the following:
- Access to the full three day conference programme that includes both local and international speakers.
- Access to the art exhibition venue.
- All refreshment and lunch breaks included in the official programme.
- Access to the Cocktail Networking function on Wed, 3 Oct & the Conference Dinner on Thurs, 4 Oct.
- Conference literature and memory stick with the abstracts of all the presentations.
* Student registration can only be confirmed once the organisers have received formal proof of their registration status.
Delegate Day Package includes the following:
- Access to the conference programme registered for the particular day.
- Access to the art exhibition venue.
- Refreshments and lunch served on the particular day.
- Conference literature and memory stick with all the abstracts of all the presentations.
Day Packages excludes the social functions. To buy a ticket for the function that takes place on the registered day please contact the organisers at email@example.com
- Please register online
- On receipt of your registration form you will receive an automated reply confirming that we have received your registration.
- The Organisers will process your registration and follow with an invoice made out to the institution/organisation indicated on your online form. (PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE DETAILS FOR THE INVOICE IS ENTERED CORRECLTY ON YOUR REGISTRATION)
- All the banking details will be included on the invoice with a reference number that you are required to use when making the payment.
- The Organisers will NOT be able to confirm your place at the conference WITHOUT the proof of payment that must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Bank fees for delegates own account.
- Please ensure that the financial institution transferring the funds emails the proof of payment directly to email@example.com.
- The Organisers will only provide delegates with their official confirmation letter once they have received proof of payment.
- All bank transfer documents MUST INCLUDE the reference: 6IAEE2018 AND the family name of the registrant.
- All changes to the Registration information must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading – [FAMILY NAME OF DELEGATE] – 6IAEE REGISTRATION FORM AMENDED
- All cancellation must be received in writing.
- All refunds are subject to a R750 cancellation fee & unavoidable banking fees. No refunds are applicable for no shows and cancellations received after 30th August 2018.
- If the registrant is unable to attend, a substitution request in writing will be considered
Currency exchange website: www.xe.com/currencyconverter/